LOL…I don’t know how to start this. It all happens at the gym!
Every person looks at the mirror while working out. To see how much body grows in a day? To see how rightly is the exercise being done? No. may be but it’s to see,to get a yay-I-do-look-macho feeling. I can read faces. :P
1. Guys come to just do weird exercises. Twisting, turning, dancing. It makes the other rotfl. Worse! The guy’s pants begin to come down :O
2. The guy described above never bothers to use the equipment. 400bucks for wat!
3. Guys who start off lifting kilos of weight on the very first day. My god!
4. Some just sit idle and listen to blasting songs. “Reduce the fat there damn you! Don’t stare at your own self!”
5. There are people who are superfast at lifting weights. An exercise which normally takes ten minutes is done in 2minutes. Phew! Is there some muscle!
6. No exercise but lots of water goes into the stomach.
7.Some come and ask when the other is busy using the equipment “I need this. Done?”
8. A few come and tell us exactly how to do an exercise. Cool. I like it.
9. Girls come too. Nah who cares. I’m unmindful of that.
10. Summing it up. I pity the coach.
Well. I work out the way my instructor tells me to. I’m modest :D Trying to put some skin on me.