Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breathed into...

Breathed

I Breathe your mind,
Of the fallen leaves
And broken branches.
I breathe your mind,
Of the dead root
And its lifeless crawl.

I breathe the pain,
Choking every corner
And of immobilizing moves.
I breathe the pain,
Seeing your lofted cordate
And the shimmering face of vee.

I breathe the insanity,
Filling every gap
And rendering me ticked.
I breathe the insanity,
Arising from your words
And arresting me itched.

Oh! I breathe to see,
to see the numbness before
and untangle the twists.
Ya! I’m still breathing,
To chalk out the stone
And unearth the sands of time.

2 comments:

Akshaya said...

Heavy!Reminded me of Coldplay :D (you know what that means to me)

Jojo said...

OMG!!!!

So U also include this kinda talent in writing!!! Great...

:)